Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wednesday Warrior - Sort Of

While I actually got a lot accomplished today, it seems like I didn't get a single thing done!!! Ran a BUNCH of errands after my early morning appointment. But, with Easter fast approaching, there is still a lot to do!!! Tomorrow is a major cleaning push before Friday's food prep and Saturday's festivities. We will be having our Easter on Saturday to accommodate everyone's schedule. Honestly, I don't mind as long as I know what I'm doing. . .this will actually free up Sunday just a bit and it won't feel so hurried as we go to my mother-in-law's for ham sandwiches. . .yep, ham sandwiches for Easter. Not exactly what I grew up with. . .I don't even like ham sandwiches unless of course it is real ham. . .the kind you cook and baste. I'm pretty sure this will be deli ham OR my worse nightmare is it will be ham that is supposed to be cooked but it won't be cooked. . .you just never know what you are going to get when you go there!!!

I did manage to get one scrapbook page done so here goes. . .

This was created using Creative Victorian Designs' Transitions available at ScrapbookBytes

And, with that I'm off to clean off my messy desk, continue cleaning and popping supper in the oven!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: