Tuesday, April 1, 2014

One More Thing. . .UGH!!!

Well, we have one more thing that has gone wrong with our home computers. . .darn network!!! It all started with a power outage and it seems to have gone downhill from there. The good news, one of us can connect to the internet at a time, bad news, both of us can't be on, the tablets and phones have no Wi-Fi, and we honestly can't print at the moment!!! Of all the computer things to deal with, I think I hate networking the most!!! I have a new plan for the afternoon so we'll see how that goes!!! And, can I just say that Windows 8 seems to be so cumbersome!!!

But, since I can't surf the net, I have been able to devote some time to scrapping so here goes. . .

This was created using





These were created using





These were created using

And, with that I'm outta here to go do some more tests on my system and sit in that chair in the living room after a rough couple of days!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: