Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Back To Reality Monday

After a couple of weekends entertaining grandkids and dealing with computer problems, now it is time to get back into the swing of reality. Today I am going to put up all the toys that we have enjoyed for the past 2 weeks, there will be a bit of cleaning done and some laundry. Today is supposed to be a rainy day, so that will help me focus and get some work done. Then, there is that book that I'm reading, sure would like to get a bit of time to enjoy that too!!!

I am trying to play "catch-up" with my scrapping, so here goes. . .



These were created using



And how about these cute kid pages!!!



These were created using



And, with that I'm outta here to go knock out a few of the items on my "To Do" list!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: