Friday, June 27, 2014

Recovered and Semi-Recouperated

The grandkids have been safely returned to their parents. How in the WORLD did I manage two little ones less than 2 years apart??? Don't get me wrong, these kids are SSSSSOOOOO good, but it is a lot of work making sure they are entertained, fed, happy and not missing home!!! I know it is just me too, I want to make the most of the time they are here and I wear myself out. It is quiet here again. But with the weather, I have managed to get a summer cold I think. . .I'm sure the chill I feel is NOT the air conditioning (that is set to 80), don't think the sneezing is from allergies (house is closed), so I'm blaming it on a cold!!!

Since I finally got the house back in order after the kiddos left, I've been trying to get caught up on my scrapping, so sit back and hopefully enjoy :-)

First up a few patriotic pages just in time for the 4th of July, but I think I had Memorial Day in mind when working on these :-)





These were created using

And how about these fun pages



These were created using

And here's more. . .



These were created using

And, I think that about wraps it up for me today!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: