Friday, July 4, 2014

Start This Again :-)

Well, let's start another week!!! And goodness is it a busy one!!! Get to spend time with a granddaughter, then a day of errands, prep for a local 4th of July celebration on the 3rd and then the 4th of July and NASCAR racing at Daytona!!! My reward for getting through the week are those NASCAR races. There's something about sitting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn watching a race!!! A few years ago my dh took me to a track and I have to tell you I was taken in by the smells and sounds of cars racing. I love watching Daytona and Talladega - what's not to love about those super speedways. I love watching those races on TV because I think if I were there I would have a tough time keeping track of what was going on!!! Give me my TV any day!!!

I have several scrapbook pages in the works so here goes. . .first up. . .

This was created using

And, was in the mood to do a couple of romantic pages too. . .



These were created using

And I just LOVE this sunshiny kit!!!



These were created using

And how about this fun color combination:



These were created using

And here's something perfectly YUMMY!!!



These were created using

And here's another



These were created using



Finally on this 4th of July

This was created using

And, with that, I'm outta here. Super tired and need a nap, but here's hoping everyone has a wonderful and safe 4th!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: