Sunday, July 27, 2014

Beautiful Day

Well, the birthday party yesterday was certainly a surprise to the birthday boy!!! Suddenly all things that have happened in the past month were explained. The constant questions about what his plans were for this weekend, the questions about Friday. . .I know I have seemed like I have been nagging a LOT the past month, but it was all for that party!!! He was so surprised when everyone came up to the back door. . .when he opened it, all the grandkids yelled "SURPRISE"!!! It was absolutely priceless!!! The weather cooperated and we were able to cook out. I had also made a crock pot of carnitas and a crock pot of Italian beef. . .those came in handy when it started raining in the afternoon. We have meat and salads left for today so today is a cook-free day for me!!! Tomorrow is his actual birthday and he will give blood after work. . .I hope to be able to take him to dinner after that.

Now that the party is over, I think I can concentrate a bit more on my scrapping. I feel like I have neglected it for a while now but have all sorts of ideas that I want to work on!!! I did do one page this morning in the quiet hours before folks got up.



This was created using

And, with that I am outta here to go relax a bit and get organized for the upcoming week. Next weekend we have a street festival. . .hopefully I can pick up one of the granddaughters who will be spending a week with me. She had all sorts of requests yesterday. . .sounds like we will be busy!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: