Wednesday, July 16, 2014

More Of It Monday

It is another Monday. . .had a great weekend with a spunky little 4-year old granddaughter. She got Grandpa to watch Frozen and explained every single thing to him. At one point he asked if it was just about over and she replied "Grandpa, there is one more song". . .what an impact that movie has made!!!

And can I just rant about one little tiny thing? What's up with this world? My niece graduated from college and they were having a party for her. We never received an invitation from either our niece or my brother-in-law. Instead, we got a text from another of my dh's siblings about the party with a date and time (no venue information) and the hotel where we should make a reservation. My sister-in-law went and took her daughter and grandkids. . .my girls (the graduate's cousins) were not invited. I guess I figure if you can't send me an invitation directly in one form or another, you really don't want me there. I did send a graduation gift. . .we will see if a thank you is forthcoming!!! Sometimes I think social media has gotten completely out of hand. . as I sit here writing on my blog!!!

I have done a little tiny bit of scrapping, but just a tiny bit. I'm getting ready for an "event" and my time is a little strapped at the moment, but here goes. . .

First up. . .wouldn't this be fabulous for making a back to school brag book!!! So fun and adorable!!!

This was created using

And how about this sweet kit. . .could be used for so many things!!!



These were created using

Here are some flowers for you. . .



These were created using

And finally, here's something a bit more formal

This was created using

And, with that I'm outta here to go do some chores. . .then who knows, I may read a book!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: