Saturday, July 26, 2014

Bad Day - Move On

Do you ever have one of those days when it just doesn't pay to even get out of bed??? I had one of those days yesterday. Still trying to put the finishing touches on this surprise party for my dh and feeling a bit stressed as it is. Did most of my laundry yesterday, but there is indeed a load of towels in the dryer that have to be folded. . .I NEVER leave clothes in the dryer so I'll need to address that today. Over the past couple of weeks, I've been getting food that could be frozen for the party. Imagine my surprise when I went out to the garage yesterday and found the freezer door OPENED!!! Lost everything in the freezer then had to go out and pick up the burgers for the cookout that is more than likely going to be rained out tomorrow. . .well, I'll just make some pork and Italian beef just in case!!! Then, as I'm coming back from the grocery store, I was behind a pick-up truck that had decking loaded in it. I'm no construction type, but I'm pretty sure those boards should have been secured in the back of the truck. Wonder at what point that occurred to the driver??? When the boards came flying out the back of his pickup, I was able to swerve and avoid any contact. . .however, the policeman who was following me wasn't so lucky!!! Then, my kitty has not moved from her spot since yesterday morning. . .she hasn't eaten, don't think she has been to the litter box. I'm starting to get pretty sad. . .she has been with me close to 15 years and is such a good companion!!!

I have managed to do some scrapping in the small hours of the morning so here goes. . . First up is these fun pages. I just LOVE this color combination!!!



These were created using

And, I am feeling nostalgic lately for some reason. . .



These were created using

And with that I'm outta here to do some more party prep!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: