Thursday, July 10, 2014

What's Up Wednesday

Do you ever have days where you just have no idea what to expect? I have no major plans for the day. . .nothing outstanding on my "to do" list so it is shaping up to be a rather blah day!!! Not that I am complaining mind you. . .every now and again you just need one of those days!!! Maybe I'll do a bit of reading - who knows???

I have been doing a bit of scrapping lately so here goes. . . First up a really fun, eclectic kit. . .



These were created using

And here's something fun in retro!!!



These were created using

And how about this. . .at first glance I thought this was a kit for a little boy, but was able to get a feminine page from it too!!!



These were created using

And, with that I'm outta here to go do a few things before a little houseguest comes for a visit with Grandma tomorrow!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: