Thursday, February 12, 2015

Busy Thursday

Thursdays are always busy for me. . .it is the dreaded laundry day!!! UGH!!! Today in addition to doing laundry, I need to clean the carpets. . .best investment I ever made was my carpet cleaner. I have two kitties and both have long hair. I vacuum every day, but when I use the carpet cleaner it always seems to pull up hair that is buried into the carpet. I like the look and smell of clean carpet. Now, I only use VERY hot water in my carpet cleaner with just a touch of white vinegar. . .I read somewhere the cleaning solutions clog the nozzles on the cleaner and I can see that could be the case.

Yesterday was the day to take the kitties to the vet for their annual visit. I have one kitty that has an absolute fit when we go. . .I was so fortunate yesterday that I was able to sneak up on him and get him in the cage. In years past, that has been a 3 hour endeavor!!! Both kitties are doing good. . .Cujo, my older cat has nasty tumors in her ears and because of her age, the vet said that surgery is out of the question for her. Some days I think she is miserable but I do have medicine for her when she gets them aggravated.

And, finally, I am ssssoooo excited!!! The NASCAR season starts on Saturday!!! I do enjoy those car and truck races!!! It is always hard for me at the beginning of the year when drivers have changed teams and sponsors. . .and the older I get, the harder it is for me to keep everything straight. The drivers that I enjoy I can learn really fast, it's those other drivers that mess me up!!!

I have been scrapping a bit so here goes on that front. . .



These were created using





These were created using



This was created using

And that wraps up this round. . .now I'm off to do those tedious Thursday chores!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: