Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful that it is Thursday even though it means it is Laundry Day. There has been a lot of weather around here this week with some unexpectedly wicked snow. I am so thankful that everyone got to their destinations without incident!!! North of here where our daughter and her family live, they have gotten a LOT of snow this week. They live in a small town and have to drive to town and work. The weather is going to be good today. . .now just watching what develops for Sunday. I am good with rain and I am good with snow, but that ice, not so much!!!

I continue to get caught up on my scrapping that has suffered with the crashed computer, so here goes. . .



This was created using



This was created using

And, how about a couple of pages with a romantic theme. . .



These were created using





These were created using

And, with that I am outta here!!! I finally have all of my posting work complete so I'm off to create some more "stuff" for your viewing pleasure!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: