Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday

It is Friday!!! I went out early to run errands which took me on the far side of town. Now, unlike most of you, we have 2 Starbucks in town. . .within a quarter of a mile of each other!!! One is inside Target and the other is. . .in Target's parking lot!!! So, I hardly ever get to have a Starbucks!!! On my way home, I decided to stop. . .first time in a while and since it was early, I actually order a large Tiramisu Latte. Got up to the window to pay and found the car in front of me had paid for my order!!! Things like that just NEVER happen to me!!! So, I picked up the order behind me!!!

I do have a couple of pages that use a new product from Laitha Designs. . .



These were created using

And, with that I am outta here to finish up stuff before starting the weekend!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: