Sunday, February 15, 2015

Friday Finally

I am so glad today is Friday. . .but this could be a rough weekend. My dh has a major project at work and I am hoping that it all goes smoothly for him. . .I've been there and know all too well how stressful those things can be!!!

Now if I can just make it through the day and accomplish what I want I will be ssssoooo happy!!! I do have to get groceries this morning and I am dreading that trip. It is one thing to get food for the week, but this week finds us out of those ordinary things like kitty litter, toilet paper, laundry detergent. . .I just don't like getting those things for some reason :-) Then, after that, I want to clean the bathroom. . .which entails moving a lot of stuff around, cleaning out the cabinet, yada, yada, yada!!!

Yesterday, I did find that I goofed off a bit after laundry was done, and ended up making a few pages so here goes. . .



These were created using







This was created using

I love the earth tones in this. . .



These were created using



And last but not least



These were created using

And, with that I am out of here. . .have a carrot cake in the oven and the smell is awesome!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: