Thursday, February 26, 2015

Snow-Covered

I have to admit the snow that we got is certainly pretty. . .I can't imagine what folks on the east coast are experiencing with all the snow they have had. The 8 inches that we got is manageable and certainly pretty to look at. It was a big fluffy flake snow and after it stopped yesterday, the critters visited my backyard in droves!!! There is nothing more beautiful than watching those bright red cardinals in the fluffy white snow!!!

Since we had snow, my weekend plans went out the window, but I did enjoy the day at home. . .made a pot of chili to warm our bones and scrapped off and watched the NASCAR race. Today is a huge day - Daytona 500, followed by a basketball game for the state university, and finally the Academy Awards!!! Big day!!! I have chili left and there are other leftovers that we can enjoy so I think I'll take the day off from cooking. . .that is after I make a tasty breakfast of biscuits and gravy!!! YUM!!! I do think that is my favorite breakfast food!!! While my husband was clearing our driveway and the drives of 2 elderly neighbors, I managed to get some scrapping done!!! So, here goes. . .





These were created using





These were created using

Next. . .

This was created using

Up Next. . .



These were created using

Last, but not least. . .



These were created using

Last but not least

This was created using

And, with that I am outta here. . .time to go watch Grey's Anatomy!!! Pooh that there is no Scandal this week!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: