Saturday, February 21, 2015

Wintry Weather

Well, I have to say they really missed the forecast for today!!! Yes, it is super cold, but when I went to bed last night, there was only a mention of a few "brief flurries"!!! Woke up this morning to a good 2-inches of snow!!! And, for the second time, my Amazon order has been grounded in a new city!!! First, it got caught in Lexington, KY with the snow they had there. The package was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but instead, it made it to Indianapolis, IN. . .and, you guessed it, with the snow last night, the package is spending the day in Indy!!! In the meantime, I am anxiously awaiting my books so I can make some programming changes to my spreadsheet. I figured since the version of Excel that I am using now is a good 2 versions newer (and possibly 3 versions), it was probably time to get a new reference book. Did the same with Photoshop. . .using a MUCH newer version now and there are a LOT of things that are just different. Someone asked me why I didn't just get my answers online. I still like the feel of a book and I have to say both my old EXCEL and Photoshop books have writing in the margins and Post-Its throughout!!! I definitely DO keep notes in those books!!! I am hopeful those books will be here tomorrow. . .especially with more snow in the forecast for Friday and Saturday!!!

Been busy cleaning things out again. Yesterday I cleaned the drawer on the china cabinet and found newspapers that I wanted to keep from 2005!!! It's bad when I don't get in that drawer very often, but it had become the designated "junk drawer" for the upstairs!!! Today, I cleaned out 2 of my cabinets. . .I feel much better now!!!

I have been doing a little bit of scrapping, although it seems like I'm more into cleaning as of late. . .so here goes. . .

This was created using





These were created using











These were created using

Finally



These were created using

And, with that I am outta here. We have now had about 6-7 inches of snow which means this is our biggest snowfall of the season so far and it is still snowing those big fluffy flakes that just float to the ground. It is so pretty outside!!! Think I'll go make a pot of chili. . .that sounds good and warm with a grilled cheese for lunch!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: