Monday, February 9, 2015

Motivated Monday

Well, here it is . . . another Monday. And, with most Mondays, it is really gloomy outside, yet I feel "motivated". I have a LOT of things I want to accomplish today and to this point, I am about a third of the way through the list!!! Woo-Hoo!!! AND, not only have I managed to get a lot of those chores done, I have finished 6 pages for the day!!! My goal is to get all of my chores done early and get those February challenge pages done. . .the end of February always sneaks up on me and I rush to get the challenges completed. . .I don't do a lot of scrapping challenges, but there are a few that I really enjoy doing!!!

So, here goes on the pages that I have posted. . .there are 4 for today and more to come later in the week. First up. . .





These were created using





These were created using

And, with that I am outta here to go gather the trash and work on my fonts for the afternoon. Until next time. . .

No comments: