Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June??? Seriously!!!

I just cannot believe it is June 1st!!! We went to the zoo today. . .first of all, around here, I thought school was out. Our district was done last week so I thought today would be a nice quiet day at the zoo. WRONG!!! My first clue should have been the 15 buses in the parking lot!!! Now, these buses were from all over. . .some from well over an hour away!!! Seriously, chaperones should be WITH the kids and not holding down park benches. . .some kids were super nice, others were sssssoooo rowdy that my grandson wanted to leave 10 minutes into the trip!!! We walked around for a while then rode the train and the carousel and left. I asked him if he wanted to play on the playground and he wanted no part of that chaos either. So our next adventure was a picnic. It was cold and drizzling so we drove to the lake and parked, I got him out of his carseat and let him sit up front while we ate our peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, carrots and Cheetos. Tonight when I asked what the best part of the day was. . .it was the picnic!!! Go Grandma!!!

I am trying to do a little bit of scrapping and have a couple of things to share. . .



These were created using



And, with that I am outta here to go play with our grandson who is visiting!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: