Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Trying Tuesday

You know it is gonna be a rough day when you wake up and several joints just hurt. I have NO idea what I did to my ankle. . .but then again, with Lupus, you don't necessarily have to do anything to have joint pain. Then there are those thumbs. . .my thumb joints hurt which makes it really hard to grab anything. THEN, there is that refrigerator. I think today I'll take a field trip to look into a new fridge. This thing either freezes everything or like today, things in the freezer part are starting to thaw. . .and ice, there has been no new ice for days now!!! About 3 weeks after we got this refrigerator maybe 18 years ago, it just completely quit working. The manufacturer actually sent us a payment to replace the lost food. The technicians have been out several times with this thing and I'm just tired of it!!! The fridge that we brought back from Mom's several years ago works better than this thing ever did!!!

So, I am determined to make the best of the day. . .maybe if I concentrate on the positive the negative will just kind of go away on its own. . .and one of the positives is scrapping!!! Don't have much, but here's what I do have. . .



This was created using

And, with that I am outta here to go clean out that fridge that is starting to stink and research new ones. I have found one in town that can be delivered in the next day or so. . .otherwise I'll be waiting a couple of weeks and that just doesn't seem like something I want to do with 90-degree temperatures!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: