Monday, June 15, 2015

Muggy Monday

All weekend we had scattered rain around the area. . .some places got as much as 5 inches of rain. We got considerably less than that!!! But we got just enough that it is unbearably humid!!! It is so muggy and this kind of weather just hurts to breathe so for me, I'll be staying indoors today thank you very much!!! The sun is not my friend. . .it literally triggers my over-active immune system and nothing good can come of that!!!

So, I will just keep myself busy scrapping and doing a couple of little craft projects that I have wanted to do for a while now!!! So, here goes on the scrapping!!!



These were created using:





These were created using

And, with that I'm outta here to go finish my chores for the day and to work on those craft projects!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: