Saturday, June 20, 2015

The Saga Continues

As of this writing, I still do not have a refrigerator. . .technically the old one is still in place but I don't trust it. The temperature is ranging anywhere from 24 to 52 degrees!!! I do have soda in there and I'll use the Coffeemate, but I don't feel comfortable putting actual FOOD in there. I have found a refrigerator, but it is too tall for the area so my husband is going to get handy and trim the bottom of the cabinet and possibly have to raise the cabinet doors to get this to work. Ten years ago when we remodeled our kitchen I was assured that the cabinet height yielded a standard opening for a refrigerator. Turns out if we had moved a fake wall out 3 inches and had a shorter cabinet I could have had the "new" standard size refrigerator!!! Things change that's for sure!!!

I've been a bit frustrated and totally overwhelmed. . .between cleaning out the refrigerator and finding soupy ice cream and having things strewn all over the place because of this fiasco (there are toolboxes and tools in my kitchen, bins in the living room with things I salvaged like unopened jars of pickles and salsa and chocolate syrup), a kitty who has taken up residence in the laundry basket, things are just a bit more than I can handle at the moment!!! I will certainly be glad when life is back to normal around here. . .and if that wasn't enough, I have been having traveling joint pain (probably from stress) and today I am sneezing like nobody's business!!!

But I did do a little bit of scrapping so here goes.

This was created using

And, here is another



These were created using





These were created using









These were created using

And, with that I am outta here. . .there is a ton of work to be done before I get a refrigerator!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: