Monday, June 8, 2015

Sunny Saturday / Storm Sunday

There were storms all around yesterday, but alas, for us there was no rain!!! It was super hot though for this time of the year and it felt like storms, but nothing developed. I went out and ran errands yesterday so I think today is going to be a relaxing day. . .the highlight for me will be going to a movie this afternoon. . .we rarely go to a movie so this will be a real treat!!! While Saturday was nice and sunny and hot, Sunday turned into a stormy mess especially for our daughter!!! They had several inches of rain and a couple of strong storms. The tornados didn't break out until after the bulk of the system was past us - thank goodness!!!

I am still catching up on my scrapping so here goes. . .

This was created using





These were created using

I want to make an effort to get back into brag books. . .they fit in my purse so well and are so much easier for my MIL to see than things on my phone!!!







These were created using









These were created using





Last, but not least

This was created using

And, with that I am outta here to go do these chores!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: