Monday, October 5, 2015

Another Week Begins

And so, another week begins. . .thankfully it is nice and cool here. I love the autumn air because frankly I hate to sweat!!! It is kind of nice to be able to open the windows and let the fresh air in. . .I like to call it nature's air conditioning :-) Have lots that I want to accomplish this week and at the end of the week we are going to take a little day trip before things start to get crazy. Seriously this week, I hope to spend time getting the 2016 calendars at least scrapped - will add the photos a little later on since we have a birthday coming up. And I would like to get those Christmas scrapbooks in the works. On that front, I need to take inventory and fill in the holes. . .and I think there are a LOT of holes to fill in this year :-)

But, I want to share the latest pages that I have done, so here goes. . .



This was created using

And how about some more



These were created using







These were created using



And, with that I am outta here to go knock out these chores for the day!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: