Thursday, October 22, 2015

Tired Thursday

I have to admit I am exhausted today. Probably started Sunday night when I absolutely could NOT go to sleep. Ended up staying up all night and then was so wired that I couldn't take a nap. Last night I still wasn't tired so I took a sleeping aid. . .and THAT did the trick!!! When this happens, my body clock just gets so messed up it is ridiculous!!! Feel like I need a nap. . .and as soon as I get my work done, I have plans of binge watching Empire and just resting. Think my body needs that or I'll be getting sick for the weekend and I do NOT want that!!! Going to go visit our grandson who will be 4 on Friday!!! He is certainly growing up awfully fast!!!

I've been doing a bit of scrapping so here goes. . .



These were created using





These were created using





These were created using











And, with that I think I am outta here to go find something to get into :-) Until next time. . .

No comments: