Monday, October 12, 2015

Simply Saturday

Today is a day with only one thing planned - the yearly flu shot. Got up early and got that first thing. But even before we left, I made a batch of vegetable beef soup and put it in the crockpot for safekeeping. I have to admit my house smells so good at the moment. There are a lot of sporting events to watch today. . .everything from football to baseball to NASCAR. With soup in the crockpot I can just sit back and relax!!! We can help ourselves to a bowl of soup and a grilled cheese whenever we want. . .YUM!!! BUT, before the sports get started, I have a few layouts to share with you so here goes. . .



These were created using





These were created using





These were created using





These were created using

And here are a couple of heritage pages. . .



These were created using

And apparently I forgot to publish this so here goes. . .until next time. . .

No comments: