Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Brrrrr!!!!

Goodness, it is cold this morning!!! And the wind is really kicking up out there. Before you know it hopefully the trees will be changing color and who can resist the blizzard of falling autumn leaves!!! If all goes as planned, I may take a little day trip tomorrow or Friday. On my trip to the outlet mall last week, I stopped and got a map of the two counties that have a large Amish population. I want to drive through the country and take landscape photos!!! Pack a lunch and just drive with the camera. . .sounds like a plan to me :-)

I have managed to scrap a few pages so here goes. . .



These were created using a couple of templates by Two Tiny Turtles and







These were created using

Next up some photos from my Barn Tour Trips



These were created using







These were created using

And, with that I am outta here to go find something else to do. . .until next time. . .

No comments: