Monday, October 26, 2015

Stolen Sunday

Somehow that term "Stolen Sunday" doesn't seem quite appropriate, but that is exactly what it is. My whole life when I have time just to myself it feels like it is "stolen" from the everyday hubbub of life. Today is one of those days. There is a family function that is BIG, but my husband has another commitment so we took care of that family obligation last weekend. We had a big day yesterday and I am super tired. So, I have made breakfast, my dh is getting ready for his thing at church and the rest of the day is mine to do with as I please. . .so I have stolen it!!! I have big plans, get caught up on posting pages, watch a car race, upload photos from a soccer game and birthday party (that is done already), and just relax. . .I rarely relax. I feel like I should ALWAYS be doing something, but not today. Yes, I have errands that I could run, but I'll do those tomorrow. As long as I get my "running around" done before Tuesday when we have some rain in the forecast. It has been so long since we have had measurable rain, I am actually looking forward to the rain. . .and I want to be home to enjoy it. I envision myself sitting in the sunroom reading a book with the rain outside. . .that seems so peaceful to me!!!

But, to finish up my day, here goes. . .



These were created using





These were created using







These were created using



This was created using

And with that I am outta here. . .until next time. . .

No comments: