Sunday, October 4, 2015

Weekend Warrior

Goodness, that was a rough night!!! I had a dream that just kept on going. . .and the dream was aggravating me SO much!!! I had a problem and absolutely NOBODY would help me out. . .in stead, they'd just laugh at me. Geeze!!! I would wake up, walk around the house and try to go back to sleep again. . .then the same dream just continued. Then to make sleeping even harder, my dh had to be at work at 7 this morning. So, not wanting to oversleep, I finally gave up trying to sleep and got up at 4. . .

Do have some new pages to share so here goes. . .



These were created using

Snickerdoodle Design has opened her store at theDigiChick and to celebrate she and Created By Jill who opened on the same day created coordinating minis. . .



These were created using



And some seriously adorable pages. . .



These were created using





These were created using







These were created using

Next, we have things from the Digital Scrapbooking Studio's Coordinated Collection



These were created using





These were created using





These were created using







This was created using

And, with that I think I am outta here finally!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: